Friday, February 19, 2010

Bright Sunshiney Day

Our fun in the springtime sun started with Jackson's very first happy meal! I remember as a young girl getting happy meals with my Nanny and going to the pond for a picnic and getting to feed the ducks. It's such a fun memory that I thought I should share it with Jackson. He loved dipping his chicken nuggets and munching on apple slices. Here is a picture of him holding his little picnic lunch.
Jackson loves to play outside. He will bring me his shoes and go stand by the front door and wait for me. Yesterday was the perfect day to play. I got to sit in the warm sunshine, while he did what he loves to do best....Run!


Riding his four wheeler was extra fun outside. I'm sure it feels more free to do it out in the open rather than inside the house. He rode it all over the yard and would hop off when he saw a rock to collect. At the end of our playtime, he had a pocket full of rocks. We had a great time. It's days like that, that I wish the sun would show it's beautiful face more often.

1 comment:

BrittanyMarie said...

My sister saves the zillions of rocks her girls collect for rainy days so they can paint them and turn them into magnets, critters, decorations etc. It's pretty fun!