Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Summer

He loves to wear his Dad's work hat and drive in his car. Like he's a policeman.
Loves showing us his belly. He's proud that he knows all his body parts.
Brandon and Jackson on Father's Day 2010
Jackson and I hanging out in the blazing heat at a Luau last week.
Playing on the swings at the park. Love his little face, he sure lights up my life!

Jackson is 21 months old now! Only a few more months until he's 2. I can hardly believe it's gone by so fast. He's getting bigger by the minute it seems. Everyday he is learning more, and he amazes me. He's talking up a storm and has quite the vocabulary. I love all of his facial expressions and excited noises. He's such a happy little guy. Saying that Jackson is active is an understatement. He is running and climbing and jumping on everything. And that's ok with me, he's a healthy boy. But I don't think I've ever been more tired at the end of the day. Staying one step ahead is impossible, so I just try and keep up. Brandon is in and out to sea a lot these days. So Jackson and I are spending a lot of quality time together. We've been enjoying the summer, blazing heat and all. We hope all of you are enjoying the sun as well. Happy Summer!

No comments: